Monday, August 22, 2016

Olomouc

This week was great but not too much happened.
President Pohorilicky and his wife came to our district meeting and to check our apartments. When they came to check ours they were like wow this is pretty nice lets have district meeting here. So we did and it was pretty great. I got to contact with president and learned a ton from him. The same day we got a text from one of our old investigators that just dropped off the face of the earth! Turns out he was travelling the world and will be back next week so way are way pumped!
On Saterday Sister Kopecka cooked lunch for us. She made us a huge meal and we had a really good lesson with her. She absolutely loves the missionaries so it is the best when we can go over there because she gets so happy.
We were in the park and saw some of our slacklining buddies so we went to talk to them and practice our slacklining. I finally got my shirt from them so I think I am officially in there gang! haha
Other than that it was just a normal week.
I hope you all have a great week!

Elder Paxton

No comments:

Post a Comment