Monday, July 17, 2017

Hradec Kralove

So today is transfer day but I am staying in HK so I don't have to move and Elder Beazer is my new comp so he just has to move from his apartment to mine. Its been pretty nice. I am pumped to serve with him.
This last week was pretty good though. We were contacting people on the street and we stopped this lady to talk about Eternal Families and turns out she has been having a really hard time because her parents died not too long ago and she started crying on the street and thanking us for how much our message helped her that day. Also our investigator that is a professional soccer player came to our sports night on Saturday and played soccer with us. It was way fun, he worked me so hard. haha I thought I was pretty good at soccer until I played with him... lol
We also went to Karlstejn as a mission because that is where the Czech Republic was dedicated for missionary work. It was pretty cool to be there again plus I got to see all of the homies that I have served with in the past. That is about all though.

S Bohem
Starsi Paxton


No comments:

Post a Comment