Monday, September 11, 2017

Hradec Kralove

This week we got to visit this family that is half American which was fun because I finally got to speak to some natives in English which felt good. We also had an exchange and I was with a younger missionary. While we were contacting he started talking to this lady while I was talking to someone else and after he comes up to me and says "I think I just told that lady that my mom died of cancer" haha
We had a service project with the ward for a center that helps blind people. I was in charge of cleaning the windows and they looked way good when I was done with them.
We also visited another family last night which was way fun. We don't have a GPS though and they live pretty far away so we went early to make sure we could find it and then we were going to tract around their house but when we were driving past their house the daughter saw us and came running out and we had to tell her that we would be back in an hour. It was pretty awkward but it ended up being fun once we actually visited them.
Things are going pretty well here. Its Elder Beazers last week so that is pretty sad. Who knows what will happen with me next transfer.
Here is a really cool quote from Pres. Hinckley about the true love that God has for us.
You are in very deed a child of God. He is your Eternal Father.
He loves you.
You can go to Him in prayer.
He has invited you to do so.
What a wonderful thing this is.
He is the greatest of All.
He is the Creator and Governor of the universe.
And yet He will listen to your prayers.

Sbohem,
Starsi Paxton


No comments:

Post a Comment