Thursday, December 10, 2015

Dobrý den!! This week has been really good!! We got Chick-fil-A for the third time here!! Crazy!!! Then we got to Skype people in the Czech Republic. We Skyped Gabriela, it was really cool! People in Czech love hockey so when I told her I play hockey she started freaking out and asking me all the questions but I didn't understand her so I just kept smiling and saying Ano! haha It was so awesome to get to know her and teach her more about the Plan of Salvation.
Then half of our zone left this week so it was kinda sad cause our zone is really small now. But I got a ton of stuff handed down to me like a mini fridge, a balloon animal kit, and so much more! I already made like 3 balloon animals! I'm getting really good!
Me and my companion got to leave the compound twice this week! So that was exciting! And we have had some really good lessons this week! Our language is getting a lot better, I still sound like a caveman when I speak in Czech but at least they understand me! haha One of our investigators has a problem with smoking so we are trying to help her quit smoking. It's hard trying to help someone break a habit especially in a different language but I think it is going well and we are really helping!
I'm doing great here! I hope you are all doing well! Love you all!

Starší Paxton

No comments:

Post a Comment