Thursday, December 3, 2015

Week 5 or 6...


Another great week at the MTC! I am finally past half way here! Thanksgiving was really fun here, Dallin H. Oaks came for the devotional and me and my companion got to sit on the 3rd row! Then we did our service project and make around 357,947 package dinners, that is the record in the MTC ever since they started doing this service project! It was really cool! On Sunday my companion and I taught President Yost, he is in the MTC presidency and use to be the mission president for the Czech/Slovak Mission a few years ago! We hosted the missionaries from out of the country on Tuesday so that was cool to meet some new people! Our lessons have been getting a lot better, yesterday we had two lessons and both investigators told us they would get baptized so we just have to teach them the rest of the lessons. They language has been crazy, they keep throwing all the curve balls at us but I'm getting the hang of it, I taught a lesson with no notes or anything yesterday. I'm sure it wasn't too clear but they said they would get baptized so it couldn't have been too bad! haha Well nothing new really happens when you've been in the MTC this long so I don't have much to write about!
Love you all!! Mít dobrý týden!!






No comments:

Post a Comment