Monday, June 6, 2016

Olomouc

I have had a great week here in the Czech Republik! We had a lot going on this week and it has been a lot of fun.
We have had some pretty cool lessons this week and one of them was with a personal trainer at the gym so he has been trying to get us to get a pass to his gym so that he can train us in the mornings. We are actually still considering it for our morning work outs but this week we also had to move so we aren't as close anymore. So we will have to see.
So like I said we had to move. We knew we were moving but we thought we had more time but all of the sudden on Friday during our studies our land lord showed up and starting taking all of our furniture so the next day we had to pack everything up and today we had to move.
One thing that was awesome this week was that I received a call from a member in Plzen. He was a guy that was an investigator and he even accepted a baptismal date but during our 4th lesson he told us he was already a member! We never could find his records because he is from Russia and they said they erased his records. But he called me and said that they finally got his records! They even had to go through the 1st Presidency and everything but they decided to over rule the erased records and he is finally a member again!
This week we also went to Brno for an exchange and it was a lot of fun. I like getting to see other parts of the country. One quote I got today from my little sister is this:
"Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays." I know how strong the power of prayer is and as we sincerely pray to God we will allow Him to change us for the better.
I hope you all have a great week!


Elder Paxton

No comments:

Post a Comment