Monday, May 30, 2016

Olomouc

We had another great week here in Olomouc. Not a ton of exciting things happened but we are finally getting some investigators and more lessons. The beginning of this transfer the work was going super slow but it is picking up now and it has been really good. Yesterday the Musialovi family invited us over for dinner. They live like an hour away from the city so it took forever to get out there and back but it was way fun. The kids all play the accordion really well. They are an amazing family! Their son has gone less active unfortunately but we were able to see him there and talk with him. He seemed really grateful that we came over. And the Sister Musialova made so much food! I don't think I have had such a big meal on my mission yet but it was way good! We had sports night and we played Ultimate Frisbee. I dove for the frisbee and landed on my hip and it was black for about 3 days! Other than that nothing exciting has really happened.

I hope you all have a great week!

Elder Paxton

No comments:

Post a Comment