Monday, March 6, 2017

Frydek-Mistek

This week was one of the best weeks on my mission! Michal from Olomouc is moving to Sweden so for his last day he came to Ostrava on our pday. He is honestly my favorite person here. I am so sad that he is moving to Sweden for 2 years. Then the next day a senior couple came to check our apartments and they are also my favorite! Haha I have a lot of favorite people. Then we had training so we went to Hradec Kralove. On Sunday the crazy guy that fell in love with the sisters came again and got up during sacrament. The stake president was there though and he is one of the most spiritual men I have ever met. We got to teach a lesson with him after sacrament and it was the most powerful lesson I have ever taught. It was crazy. We had a few meetings with him and he was telling us how he got baptised during communism and all of the things he has been through. He is in charge of the entire Czech Republic and has to travel all over the country making sure everything is going well. He is a saint for sure. Also he is way loaded, he owns a Tesla and 1/3 of Prague! Today we have a lesson with the priest so I am excited to see what he has to say about the Book of Mormon. This week is the last week of the transfer so next Monday I will probably get moved to a different city. Moving here sucks so wish me luck! haha Well thats pretty much everything for this week!:)
“Behold, he who has repented of his sins, the same is forgiven, and I, the Lord, remember them no more." - The greatest thing we have is the opportunity to change and be forgiven. The Lord wants to forgive each and every one of us, we just have to act first.

s bohem
Elder Paxton

We went to the technology world here. The red thing is an imprint of my body. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment