Monday, March 20, 2017

Frydek Mistek

These last two weeks have been way fun here. We went to Catholic Mass and I got a sick pic with the head priest cause we have been meeting with him and he is reading the Book of Mormon. Then we went to Hukvaldy with a member and investigator. On Monday we transferred and since I am training I got to go to Prague and have my pday there so Elder Hudson and I spent the whole day in Prague and it got trdelniks and what not. I got my greenie and he is really cool. He is a super nice guy and works hard so we are having fun. We got invited to the University to do a presentation for an hour and a half so we went and it turned out way good. The students and teachers were asking way hard questions but Elder Cardon and I wrecked them with the Spirit! haha Then on Saturday we were waiting for a train but I needed to pee so I crossed the train tracks and went pee then all of the sudden the cops show up and gave me a ticket for crossing the tracks. They were going to make me and Elder Andrus pay 500kc but I made a deal with them and only I had to pay 200kc. haha crazy right!? Then Yesterday we visited an investigator in prison. He got arrested because they think he is here illegally but he has a visa they just wouldn't let him go back to Jicin to get it so finally his friend sent it in the mail to the police but they still havent let him out. We had to walk for a good 30 minutes to make it out there.So it's been pretty fun.
This week I've been studying about the Holy Ghost and I found a pretty cool quote that helps us understand what his role is. Have a great week!
One of the chief functions of the Holy Ghost is to bear witness of God the Father and Jesus Christ, his Son. The apostle Paul, in writing to the Corinthian saints, told them that “no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.” (1 Cor. 12:3.)

S bohem,
Starsi Paxton


No comments:

Post a Comment