Monday, June 19, 2017

Hradec Kralove

So things actually just keep getting crazier and crazier here on the mish... the lady that was supposed to be baptized last transfer but got possessed by a devil actually came to church early and gave my companion a bag full of tea and a letter in it and told him to read it when he is alone. So of course as soon as she left we opened it up and it basically said that if he doesn't leave his mission he will die and that he needs to pray in a different way and drink the tea to be healed. So yeah that happened. Also while tracting this week we rang this doorbell and this guy got really mad and told us to do some bad things to ourselves. lol so I said "We are sharing a message about families" Then he said it again so I said "Why?" he was like do you want me to go get a gun then he ran inside and came out with a machine gun!!! Elder Gubler ran but I just stood there and said what did we do wrong? Are you really going to shoot me when I haven't done anything wrong? He cocked the gun back and pointed it at me then he said if you ever come back I will shoot you, and don't ring my neighbors doorbell either. So I looked him in the eyes and said have a nice day then walked up to his neighbors door and rang the doorbell. haha he didn't shoot be though. I'll end with a good story thought don't worry! haha we do service at a catholic church every week and the priest left us alone for a while so we took some pics...
Oh also our ward mission leader gave me this sick birthday card.

s bohem
Starsi Paxton

No comments:

Post a Comment