Monday, August 28, 2017

Hradec Kralove

So this week was pretty sick. Last pday we went to Kuks on a trip with the district. We also went on a 3 day exchange with 2 young men from the ward and it was way fun. It helped so much with Czech. Also Elder Andrus came for an exchange and I was the one who trained him so it was good to see him again. We found a really cool girl while waiting for a lesson to show up and invited her to church so she came and stayed all three hours and loved it. The ward was pumped to see her at church. In the middle of church this week a bird flew into the chapel and started flying around the building. It flew into the back room and we hear it slam into the window twice so I decide to go get it out and I walk in the room and it is just laying on the floor and it looked dead. Elder Beazer was dying cause he thought it was way funny but I was like I gotta get this bird out of here before the little kids see it but when I opened the window it hopped up and flew out so I guess it wasn't dead. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment