Monday, August 21, 2017

Hradec Kralove

So this week was pretty packed. Turns out we have pday to day because our exchange with the young men got changed to the second half of the week so we will be with them starting Wednesday.
On Tuesday we went to Prague for training and our mission president gave a really good training on the Light of Christ. As a mission we are all reading 17 pages a day outside of personal study so every spare minute we have we are reading in the Book of Mormon. The stake president came to our training and promised us that as we build our spirituality people would start seeking us out instead of us having to try so hard to find them. The very next day we were reading in the Book of Mormon at 9 and we got a call from a less active that we have been trying to meet with ever since I have been in HK but she never would. She asked if we could meet and give her a blessing the next day. So we meet her at the library and she sits down and asked if we could give her a blessing right there. We were like there are a lot of people and its kinda loud do you want to go somewhere else so she takes us outside on the bench that is right next to a main road and a ton of people are walking next to us but we were like whatever she needs a blessing so we will give it to her. So we gave her a blessing on the side of the street and she said we could meet next week. haha
We also got to go to Olomouc again for an exchange. I was with a new Elder there and it was so much fun to be back in Olomouc. I ran into to former investigators that I taught when I was there and they still remembered me so it was pretty cool. Yesterday we were tracting and this guy comes out and says I am atheist I don't have interest but we talked to him for a while and we were just kinda joking around with him cause he was a bro dad then I was like well can we meet and share our message or what and he was like sure I have time on Thursday.
So it was a pretty good week. I hope things are going well for everyone back home.

Sbohem,
Starsi Paxton


No comments:

Post a Comment