Thursday, November 12, 2015

MTC Week 2 11/12/2015

Hey guys!! Week two is over! It's been a pretty good week, we got two new investigators to work with and practice the language! I feel like our lessons are already getting a lot better, it's just super hard to get the investigators involved because when we ask them questions we can barely understand them but I'm starting to understand more and more each lesson so that's good! After a couple of lessons with our first investigator, Terezie, she took some time to tell each companionship what they did good and what went bad, she told me and my companion that we were the least robotic and had the best personalities so I guess that's pretty good too!!
Me and my companion got bored so we decided to join choir, we suck really bad but we made it on the big screen during the devotional where Hugo Montoya of the 70 was speaking so I was pumped about that!! Also on Monday we got Chick-fil-A for lunch!! It was probably the best day I've had here!!! On Tuesday we did our weekly service and I got everyone to sing Christmas music as loud as we could. My companion broke a urinal and it started spraying all over this guy that was sitting in the stall next to him!! haha it was probably the funniest thing that has happened this week! But everything is going really good and the language is coming along really well!! Thanks for all the love and support!
  
Love, Starší Paxton






No comments:

Post a Comment