Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving 11/25/2015

Happy early Thanksgiving everyone! So I don't get a PDay this week because of Thanksgiving so they are letting me email for a little today! I'm super excited for tomorrow because we get to hear from an Apostle which is going to be so cool! Then we are making packaged dinners for 320,000 families in need! It's gonna be crazy!
This week has been great! On Sunday we had our normal Sunday devotional by Stephen B Smith, he was way funny, but about half way through he pointed at me and told me to come up to the pulpit. I was like freaking out because there were 1,500 missionaries plus all of the presidency there! So I get up to the pulpit and he asked me what I gave up to come on my mission and I told everyone that I gave up my 3 cows! haha He was pretty shocked! And I told them how I had bottle fed them since they were a couple days old and everything! Everyone laughed and randomly I will be walking around and people will come up to me and say "I hope your cows are doing okay" So that was probably the highlight of my week! On Monday they gave us Chick-fil-A again which was awesome! Yesterday an elder in our zone lost his key to his room and I found it so I went into his room and covered everything in sticky notes! It turned out pretty great! But apparently you aren't allowed to pull "pranks" in the MTC so I didn't tell anyone I did it and they still have no idea!  So anyways its been a good week, the language is coming along great this week. We started a challenge to memorize 150 words this week and I memorized 75 in the first two days! Its crazy how much you learn here! I also started Jesus the Christ which is amazing and I recommend that you read it if you haven't already! 

Starší Paxton

No comments:

Post a Comment