Monday, September 5, 2016

Olomouc

So we had transfers today but turns out I am staying in Olomouc for at least one more transfer so I am pretty excited about that. My new comp is Elder Collins and he seems pretty cool! We are gonna have a great transfer!

This week we had training so we had to go to Bratislava in Slovakia and that was pretty fun. Elder Bowen (Senior missionary) drove us all there so we got to have a pretty sick road trip with Elder Bowen! He loved it!
This week a member from Prague was staying in Olomouc and didn't have much to do so he just contacted with us all day and it was way fun. Then the next day he went all the way to Brno and bought us peanut butter from Marks and Spencer! It was awesome! We had our culture night on Friday and we went to the circus. Not a ton of people were there so a couple of the members and missionaries got called up as volunteers! It was so funny!
Saturday we got our transfer calls and Elder Vickers and I had to wait all day! Finally at 8:30 we got a call and it was my trainer who is the AP now and he said because he is going home this week and it is his last calls he wanted mine to be very last. But I got it eventually so its alright.
Sunday we went to Brno to watch the rededication of the Freiburg Temple! It was so cool to be with the members and see how much they really appreciate the temple because they don't have one here in the Czech Republic so they have to go all they way to Germany if they even want to go.
I realized how blessed we are in the states to have so many temples around us. I am so grateful for that.
I hope you all have a great week and remember how blessed you are to have these gifts from God so close to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment