Monday, September 19, 2016

Olomouc

Another great week! My new comp, Elder Collins, and I are doing great. We have seen a lot of blessings just in our first two weeks so this transfer should be a really good one!
School has started here so about 22 thousand young students just moved here. It is crazy!
Our mission isn't really one to get referrals but this week we got 3 solid referrals so we were pretty pumped! I know it doesn't sound like a lot but for this mission that is a ton! I have probably only gotten 2 referrals my entire mission.
We went to a members house last night for dinner and the kids play the accordion so I got to try and it was pretty sick! They also didn't believe me that I could do a back flip so I did it even though I was still in my suit.
Sorry it's short I ran out of time but I hope you all have a great week! God is there and he loves you all!:)

Elder Paxton

No comments:

Post a Comment