Monday, September 12, 2016

Olomouc

This week my companion and I had some pretty sweet experiences. On Tuesday we were on our way to the building but we needed to take a tram so we were at the stop and our tram was 15 minutes late so we decided to take a different tram that would at least get us a little closer but right as the tram pulled up I felt like we needed to stay. So we did and this girl was standing by us so I started to talk to her and turns out she was waiting for the same tram that we originally wanted. We got on the tram with her and had a really good lesson about how God really does care about us and wants to help us through those hard times in life. Then she wanted to meet with us again so we have a meeting with her tomorrow. It was cool to see how the Spirit guided us to find this girl.

Wednesday a man came up to me and told me and tried to sell me drugs, he said the government made it illegal because they don't want us to be healthy, its all a conspiracy. I told him I didn't have money so he started pouring some into a bag and said I'll let you have half for free. You will see within two weeks the result. We didn't end up taking it though.

Thursday our land lady came and cleaned our apartment for us. Elder Collins had his clothes in the wash and when we got home they were all hung up and our bed sheets were changed! She is the best!

Yesterday a member came up to us and asked if we would go to the hospital with him to give his mom a blessing. We end up in this sketchy hospitals where everything was basically abandoned. My companion and I were so confused. We looked all over for his mom but never found her, all of the sudden the member walks into this hospital room so we follow and we see a guy laying on the bed with one leg missing! We had no idea what was going on and neither did the guy without a leg. Then the member said to the legless guy "I was there when this happened" The guy started crying and the member told him who we were and what we do here. We ended up giving him a blessing. Turns out he jumped in front of a train to kill himself but it didn't kill him and the member was working at the train station and saw the whole thing. It was insane that we went there looking for him mom and ended up finding this man.

This week we have seen how the Spirit is willing to guide those who will listen. I am grateful for the guidance from the Holy Ghost and I encourage all of you to look for those small promptings in your everyday lives. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment