Monday, October 16, 2017

Hradec Kralove

Hello.
So this week was good because we visited this dad that has 2 kids and talked a lot about having a new start in life because of the gospel. We are also helping one of our investigators stop smoking and it has been cool seeing her life change a lot. We were out contacting the other day and I met this guy that was like "yeah I know somebody that went to your church for a little." I was like "really? Who?" and he said "Karel" Karel was our investigator that was supposed to get baptized last transfer, he came to church every week since the day we met him, stopped smoking and made a huge change in his life but the day of his interview, he didn't show up and we haven't heard from him since... So I ask the guy how he knows Karel and he was like "He is my roommate and I talked him out of joining your church because it sounds like a sect to me." So we finally found out what happened to Karel, we thought he died.

The other day we were out contacting and saw this guy sitting on a bench and we started talking to him about how we can be more grateful in our lives and how gratitude brings us joy. It was pretty cool cause he said he had been thinking about where he could go and talk to some people about faith. So we are going to visit him this week. Today we went on a bike ride in the forest and that was pretty fun. Some members let us use their bikes then cooked us lunch so it wasn't too bad at all.

I hope you all have a great week as well. Don't forget God loves you!

sbohem,
Starsi Paxton


No comments:

Post a Comment