Monday, October 23, 2017

Hradec Kralove

This week has been one of the most interesting weeks on my mission. So a member came to us and invited us to a hockey game with the young men and some non-members. I had an interview with Pres and asked him if we could go and he said yes so we went to a Czech hockey game. It was way sick, I mad it on the big screen so that makes it worth going. We were in the section where all of the die hard fans stand so they were all confused why two guys in white shirts and ties were there.
Then we had our training in Prague and it went really well. After our training President was like hey I need to talk so we go sit down and he was like "Elders you had an amazing training but..." At this point I was thinkin that I had said something apostate in my training and I just didn't realize it but he continues and says "I need you to share that with others so Elder Collins is going to be in HK with you, Elder Paxton and Elder Flindt will go to Brno." So we had an emergency transfer. We drove back to HK Elder Flindt packed then the next morning we drove all the way to Brno and back. I am pretty pumped to serve with Elder Collins again because we served together exactly one year ago and he is a bro so we get work done well together.
Saturday Elder Beazer came back to visit with his parents so we got to go to dinner with them. Its always good to see Elder Beazer. We also had sports night on Saturday and when we got there, one of our old investigators was there ready to play with us. We haven't heard from him in over 2 months but he came up and was like hey man I heard some stuff and I have a lot of questions now but I want to meet this week. So he definitely got some anti stuff but it was a huge blessing to see him again because we had some really spiritual lessons with I'm in the past. We also went tracting and it was getting pretty dang cold and pretty late but this guy comes out and says hey my son is a member in Jihlava, come in and get some tea. So that was a blessing as well. We have had a lot of good blessing so its cool to see how the Lord has been helping us in the work here.
Turn your soul toward the light. Begin your own wonderful journey home. As you do so, your life will be better, happier, and more purposeful.- Pres. Uchtdorf.

Mejte se moc hezky
Starsi Paxton


No comments:

Post a Comment